Huawei AirEngine 5760-51
- Improves signal gaining to realize high-quality coverage with zero blind spots.
- Spatial streams can be increased from six to eight
- Faces no problems functioning in high-interference scenarios
- Optimal for a wide range of scenarios including enterprise office, retail, and manufacturing
- Eliminates the need to deploy a WLAN AC
- Abundant authentication functions
- Reduces the capital expenditure (CAPEX)
- Cloud-based O&M
- Configure QR Code for network deployment shortening
- UL/DL MU-MIMO on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands, allowing an AP to transmit data to and receive data from multiple STAs simultaneously and multiplying the utilization of radio spectrum resources.
- 1024QAM modulation, improving data transmission efficiency by 25% compared with 802.11ac (256QAM).
- UL/DL OFDMA scheduling enables multiple users to receive and send information at the same time, reducing latency and improving network efficiency.
- Spatial reuse (SR) technology uses basic service set (BSS) coloring to enable APs and STAs to distinguish BSSs, minimizing co-channel interference.
- The target wake time (TWT)* allows APs and STAs to negotiate the sleep and wake time with each other, thereby improving the battery life of the STAs.
- USD: $597.75
Specification: Huawei AirEngine 5760-51
There are no enquiries yet.